During a typical SI session you can expect the following:
• Visual analysis of your body in front of the grid before and after the session
• Analysis of a particular movement (eg., walking, standing) before and after the session
• Pre and post session test directing the clients awareness to the area of the body that will be affected during that particular session
• 60-90 minutes of hands on bodywork
• Movement home play. Clients are usually given a body awareness exercise or a movement to practice at home to help perpetuate the work being done in the office and cultivate healthy movement practices. These are meant to help fill the clients toolbox with body awareness and movement tools that will help support and maintain their newly aligned body.